Tuesday, January 1, 2013

やった!(2)


 Again a small step forward and a small victory.  But for a beginner like me, all the small steps are important and the pat on the back is well deserved and appreciated.
As planned during the summer, I reached my 240 Kanji, allthough not as planned.
Because of my studies in evening class, I had to give priority to the kanji we learned there.
So even though I reached to 240 (the quantity they learn in Grade 2 of elementary school in Japan) , I didn't learn all those 240 from grade 2 (only 180) but about 40 from grade 3 and some others as well.


So now my plan is to catch up as soon as possible, and than move on to the next target.
That'll be a heavy one: catch up 40 kanji from grade 2 and 160 more from grade 3.
I'm not putting a deadline on it, but still I want to go fast. ファイト!



No comments:

Post a Comment